Natural Care by Simmons mattresses are constructed with natural rubber tree based latex, which is derived from the milk sap of the rubber tree (Hevea Brasiliensis). The sap is harvested and refined to create one of the most soothing and responsive sleeping surfaces in the world. The highly resilient and durable nature of latex means that your latex mattress will retain its shape and performance for many years to come.
Simmons natural rubber tree based latex mattresses are soft yet supportive to help eliminate pressure points across your entire body. Not only is latex supremely comfortable and supportive, it is also hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite, mold and mildew resistant.
Simmons natural rubber tree based latex mattress is also built to last, biodegradable, and the natural base materials like soy foam and rubber tree sap are extremely resilient and provide lasting durability. In fact, Simmons® Natural Care® latex mattresses have a 20-year limited warranties for peace of mind.
Every Natural Care by Simmons Mattress uses Natural and Sustainable Ingredients.
Naturally Derived Top Panel Fabric
• Cultivated wood fiber is partially sustainable and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
Natural Rubber Tree Based Latex
• Special blend is derived from milk sap of a
rubber tree (65%).
• Sourced from sustainable, renewable and protected rubber tree plantations.
• Special blended latex is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
Soy Enhanced Support Base Foam
• Soy is added to our base foam as an environmentally friendly and ustainable source.
• Wood used in our foundations is typically sourced from companies who participate in the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
20-Year Limited Warranty
• Product built to last, which provides peace of mind.